Rules & Regulations
RUSTON HOUSING AUTHORITY
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The following rules are to be complied with STRICTLY on the general property and within the home in order to create and maintain a safe and clean living standard for you.
1. DO MAKE PROMPT ON TIME PAYMENTS of the rent
2. DO NOT damage the home in which you live, inside or outside.
3. DO NOT nail, kick, scratch, paint, or graffiti wall or doors.
4. DO NOT litter.
5. DO NOT bounce balls on the walls or ceiling. Please do not play loud music.
6. DO NOT gamble, fight, or horseplay inside the home or on the property.
Please respect your neighbors and the neighborhood in which you live in.
7. NO solicitation of any merchandise, drugs, alcohol, or food and No public intoxication.
8. NO firearms or other dangerous weapons permitted.
9. NO pets (dogs, cats, etc.) are permitted without a pet contract and payment of pet deposit.
You are required and responsible for cleaning up after your pet, in your unit and on the property.
10. NO EXOTIC PETS, such as alligators, snakes, pigs, skunks, tarantulas, bees, etc. are permitted.
11. NO trespassing or loitering.
12. NO indecent behavior and or exposure.
13. NO overcrowding of the home with illegal tenants.
14. NO parties
15. NO possession of drugs, drug paraphernalia or controlled substances allowed on the property.
16. NO displaying of chairs, tables, bicycles, toys, barbecue grills, swimming pools, etc. in yard.
Please keep all items of this such, on the porch or inside your unit. Grills and pools should be kept on back porch.
17. NO automotive repair, illegal vehicle parking or washing cars on the grass or drive way allowed on the property.
18. DO NOT dump any toxic substance(s) onto the grounds of the property.
19. DO NOT remove smoke alarm or fire extinguisher from the home. No tampering or removing of the battery from smoke alarm.
20. DO NOT DRIVE ON THE GRASS!
21. NO SATELLITE DISHES
22. QUIET TIMES: No loud music, talking or other noise shall occur between 10pm-7am. First offense is a fine of $100, second offense is $200, and the third offense is eviction.
Any matters/problems concerning the above must be reported immediately for corrective action. Tenants are responsible for any intentional damages to the home or the property. Non-compliance of to the rules above may result in eviction. The signatures below attest to the understanding and acceptance of the rules stated herein to and by the tenant(s) and the consequences that may be imposed if the rules are not practices by the tenant (s). The rules are established to enhance your opportunity to enjoy your home safely and respectfully.